At Bestvpnservices.org we collect personal information when you visit any of the site pages, we track and collect certain information about: your operating system; your web browser; your IP address; the duration of your use; the pages viewed; search words; and dates and times our site is accessed. This information does not personally identify you. It is helpful for marketing purposes and for enhancing how our website serves you.
A cookie is a small text file that gets saved on your hard disk, recording your preferences when you visit an online page. It helps us to identify if you have visited our website earlier. We get to understand your preferences; such as the links you visited on our website. This helps us in customizing our promotions and offers as per your requirements. Cookies help us in remembering things about your visit to our site but cannot access or use any other information on your computer. The statistics collected in the process help us to analyze our services.
The cookie can be disabled, temporarily or permanently, by the user anytime he or she wants, by the modification of browser settings. We can guide you on how to disable cookies. However, please note that, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to experience certain interactive features on our site, along with the website’s denial of your access to certain content for legitimate security reasons. You can reply to us if you feel uninformed about anything.
Disclosure of Information
Bestvpnservices.org may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following cases.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Laws Pertaining to Spam
In consideration that visitors of the site are from all over the world, and that Spam laws change from country to country, our anti-spam policy and practices maintain the highest standards worldwide. You can check the terms for more information. Bestvpnservices.org DOES NOT practice the following Spam activities:
- Use of false headers, or other false information as the sender of the email, or to hide the true origin of the email sender.
- Unauthorized use of a third party’s domain name without its permission to make it appear that the third party was the sender of the email.
- Use of any false or misleading information in the subject line of the email.
- Disclose or sell its mailing lists to third parties.
- Purchase email lists – all of the subscribers of the site have opted-in.